Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.

Bedroom Wall Decor

Bedroom Wall Decor
Simple and easy to make with a frame from Hobby Lobby and scrap material cut into heart shape, ribbon, and stuffing!

My QUILT!

My QUILT!
I used my first ever Jelly Roll (love those!) and LOVE the finished project!

Sisters

Sisters
Leah, Stacy, Ashley

PASSION

What you are passionate about was created in you to make a splash in this life that no one else can make. Make it. Make it now. -'Fresh-Brewed Life'

Forever in our Hearts

Forever in our Hearts
We love you, baby Shane. And we miss you.
Powered by Blogger.

Truth

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope.' -Jeremiah 29:11

Cousins

Cousins
Caleb - 12; Wyatt - 10; Bailey - 9; Tayler - 7; Nolan - 6; Jake - 5; Addy - 5; Brooklyn - 2; Kylie - 7 1/2 months ALL 9 cousins :)

About Me

I love being able to stay at home with my kids and hubby! Other things I love: jammies, hot coffee in the morning, Pinterest, outings with my family, sewing, scrapbooking, friends, picnics... and more!

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Bargains!

On Friday I went to Savers (a favorite thrift store of mine:  clean, organized, and friendly) with $20 in my purse and a coupon for 25% off because of donating items to their store.  I found two cute skirts, two cute shirts, and a pretty necklace (laying on the shirt to the right).  It came to just under $20!  I took them home and washed them up.  Can't wait to wear them!  I love thrift store finds!  Especially when one of the shirts is from Banana Republic (left shirt) and one skirt is from New York and Co (skirt on left)!

2 comments:

AlyssaJoy said...

You have been super busy in your house and on the blog! I had to go back three pages worth! Love all your projects and motivation. It is fun to see your creativity. I just discovered another use for the bag you gave me: transporting curriculum to and from church. It fits my many many legal sized file folders perfectly and is WAY easier, lighter and prettier to carry than the file box I was using!

CityGirl said...

That is a fun use for your bag!