Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.

Bedroom Wall Decor

Bedroom Wall Decor
Simple and easy to make with a frame from Hobby Lobby and scrap material cut into heart shape, ribbon, and stuffing!

My QUILT!

My QUILT!
I used my first ever Jelly Roll (love those!) and LOVE the finished project!

Sisters

Sisters
Leah, Stacy, Ashley

PASSION

What you are passionate about was created in you to make a splash in this life that no one else can make. Make it. Make it now. -'Fresh-Brewed Life'

Forever in our Hearts

Forever in our Hearts
We love you, baby Shane. And we miss you.
Powered by Blogger.

Truth

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope.' -Jeremiah 29:11

Cousins

Cousins
Caleb - 12; Wyatt - 10; Bailey - 9; Tayler - 7; Nolan - 6; Jake - 5; Addy - 5; Brooklyn - 2; Kylie - 7 1/2 months ALL 9 cousins :)

About Me

I love being able to stay at home with my kids and hubby! Other things I love: jammies, hot coffee in the morning, Pinterest, outings with my family, sewing, scrapbooking, friends, picnics... and more!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day #15 - Card Making

Today I went to the store and while I was there buying light bulbs (fun purchase, right!?), I stopped at the scrapbook section to check out stickers for card making.  I found these cute ones.  The sticker on the inside looks the same, but says 'birthday'.  I think they are fun and I plan to make more...

2 comments:

mom said...

That is a really neat card. Did you buy cardstock too? Great idea!

CityGirl said...

I didn't buy card stock. I found a pile of it when going through things last week. Surprising what I can find in tucked away boxes... Ugh.